BUY NOW $34.00
Why Should You Use The Value Line Investment Survey?
* For the investing confidence that comes with knowing your decisions are backed by a proprietary and successful stock ranking system and the collective expertise of over 70 highly-experienced, independent securities analysts and statisticians.
* For an unmatched, complete source of timely stock information and updates.
Let Value Line Select help you pick the winners.
The Value Line Investment Survey offers a powerful range of tools and information that translate into valuable benefits for you, including:
* Timeliness Ranks. Value Line's time-honored Timeliness TM Ranks compare approximately 1,700 stocks to each other for price performance over the next 6 to 12 months.
* Broad Coverage: Value Line provides detailed reports on approximately 1,700 stocks across more than 90 industries, providing comprehensive coverage of the market.
* Record of Performance: Value Line shows how ranked stocks have performed in the past to provide an historical basis for decision making.
* Quarterly Earnings Estimates: Value Line continually updates earnings estimates for the current year and usually the next year on a quarter-by-quarter basis.
* 3- to 5-Year Financial Estimates: Value Line projects a company's sales, earnings, dividends, and many other items out 3 to 5 years.
* Investment Screens: You'll benefit from Value Line's screens of stocks grouped according to criteria including highest yields, greatest 3- to 5-year appreciation potential, and widest discounts from book value.
Value Line Screens Include:
o Industries, in order of Timeliness Rank
o Timely Stocks in Timely Industries
o Timely Stocks (1 & 2 for Performance)
o Conservative Stocks (1 & 2 for Safety)
o Highest Dividend Yielding Stocks
o Stocks with Highest 3- to 5-year Price Potential
o Biggest "Free Flow" Cash Generators
o Best Performing Stocks last 13 Weeks
o Worst Performing Stocks last 13 Weeks
o Widest Discounts from Book Value
o Stocks with Lowest P/Es
o Stocks with Highest P/Es
o Stocks with Highest Annual Total Returns
o Stocks with Highest 3- to 5-year Dividend Yield
o High Returns Earned on Total Capital
o Bargain Basement Stocks
o Untimely Stocks (5 for Performance)
o Highest Dividend Yielding Non-utility Stocks
o Highest Growth Stocks
Value Line's remarkable depth of information and content is all contained in a concise, user-friendly format that maximizes the results you receive from time spent with this extraordinary source. That's why Warren Buffet says that Value Line represents "a perfect snapshot that tells you very quickly what kind of business you are looking at."
* WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING ABOUT VALUE LINE (Comments from the 1998 Berkshire Hathaway Annual Meeting for Shareholders)
"I don't know of any other system that's as good… The snapshot it presents is an enormously efficient way for us to garner information about various businesses… I have yet to see a better way, including fooling around on the internet, that gives me the information as quickly."
— Warren Buffett, Berkshire Hathaway, 1998 Annual Meeting speaking about The Value Line Investment Survey.
"[Value Line is]…the next best thing to having your own private securities analyst."
—Peter Lynch, One Up On Wall Street
"It appears that most investment management organizations would improve their performance if they fired all but one of their security analysts and then provided the remaining analyst with the Value Line service."
— Fischer Black, Professor of Finance at the University of Chicago Graduate School of Business.
Value Line Daily Options Survey
Trial Offer! Click here.